Wednesday, December 22, 2010

GO BSU!!!!!

So many of you might not know this buuut, Troy is from Boise so obviously we root for BSU...ESPECIALLY when they are playing against U of U.

BSU played a great game against Utah tonight in the Vegas Bowl. Troy and I had some friends over to watch the game. It was a lot of fun. I am just glad we don't have downstairs neighbors right now because it got really loud at times. It was cool to see how many people will root for BSU when playing against Utah. No offense to any Utah fans out there but the extreme fans make the rest of you look bad...

Troy's Mom, little sister, and Aunt all went down to the game. They were told by a person from Vegas..."I can tell you guys are BSU fans not only because of your attire, but because you are actually nice and respectful!" I think that is a nice compliment! Now I'm not saying that Utah fans are mean or anything but if someone not from Utah makes a comment like that it's gotta be true.

Anyways, we are just glad that BSU showed up to play and totally stuck it to Utah...looks like Utah fans won't be talking about Brotzman's kicks anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this post!! And I totally agree with everything. It was a good game, but Utah got so lucky in it. Boise should have killed them!! I was so sad that they didn't score as much as I had hoped. But they still won so it was a great game!

    ReplyDelete