Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning!

Rorie was more than excited to wake up this morning. Great Grandma Romph (GRR), Grandpa, and Grandma Romph came over to watch her open her presents. It was so much fun to watch her as we helped her open her presents. I was really happy that she cooperated too. This Christmas has definitely been one to remember and cherish. I love my family so much and am so happy I was able to spend this wonderful holiday season with them all.

Troy and I also had a lot of fun opening presents from each other. He got me one of those new curling irons that doesn't have a handle thingy one it...BareMinerals starter kit (which I have been wanting since we got married but never got), and some ankle/wrist weights for when I play the Kinect I will actually be able to tone my lazy butt too! Yay!! I got him a Blu-Ray Disc Player and some Microsoft points for XboxLive. I love Troy!

I think the rest of Christmas will be spent taking naps, eating food, and visiting with family. I couldn't have asked for a better year!

2 comments:

  1. Those curling irons are so cool! you will have to let me know how you like it. And you will love bare minerals!! It is the best makeup ever. My mom gets all the girls a new eyeshadow kit for Christmas every year. Its my favorite present. You will love the makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a great christmas!! We still need to give u your lil present ahh!

    ReplyDelete